Below is the collective wisdom from the community on various things that are useful in dealing with febrile seizures, namely;
- Fever Prevention – Hygiene, Vaccines and the Boots Children’s Cold Defence® nasal spray in the UK
- Fever Reducing Medicines – such as Calpol® and Nurofen® in the UK and Tylenol®, Motrin® and Advil® in the US.
- Anti-Seizure Medicines – such as Epistatus® and Buccalam® in the UK and Keppra® in the US.
- Thermometers – Ear versus Oral versus Auxiliary versus Rectal.
- Smartphone applications – for iPhone (so far).
- Seizure monitors – Bed seizure alarms.